- Work on a global B2C SaaS product with 2.5 million users
- Small team and flexible environment making it easy to rapidly iterate
- Speak to real customers to understand and solve their problems
- Work with a product customers love: 4.5* Google/4.4* Trustpilot Reviews.
Simply Wall St is looking for a Product Manager to join our growth team and help us transform the way everyday people around the world invest, through empowering them to understand complicated financial data and make better, non-emotional decisions.
You will be building a world-class product revolutionary in many ways – unique data visualisations, making complex and complicated things simple and replacing work previously done by humans. We are solving a very interesting problem in a very underserved space; the average retail investor massively underperforms the market, but they really wouldn't have to.
This is a rare opportunity to work at a profitable, fast-growing Fintech startup with a global impact that is still in its early stage. Our platform is a B2C SaaS product which markets itself (we have no sales team). The business is growing really fast but the team is still very small - you will have a big impact on how our product works and feels. Our platform has over 2.5 million users from around the world, unlike many startups the products you build will be used by real people at high volumes.
As a Product Manager at Simply Wall St your role will be to uncover and understand the needs, wishes and emotions of retail investors who are often struggling in the stock market, and rally a team of developers and designers around these insights to build a beautiful and easy to use product that will help the investors succeed. You will work closely with the SEO and Content team, to ensure that the user experience is optimised.
We use the OKR and JTBD frameworks – that means you won't be given solutions to implement but problems to solve (and that’s lot more fun). Making complex things simple will often be the key and you will be the champion of this approach.
You will be working in small cross-functional teams, closely with the founders and will see the results of your work turned into products and used by hundreds of thousands of investors on a weekly basis.
Who are you?
- You are great at running product discovery (problem) interviews, you understand Jobs-to-be-done inside out and excel at seeking out the underlying why behind each observation;
- You are familiar with product management best practices – the product delivery and prioritisation frameworks, product validation and post-launch success metrics;
- You inspire others and want to lead by example, you are a great communicator and bring rationale and transparency to product decisions which allow your whole team to rally around the problem;
- You can conceptualise solutions to complex problems that are simple to understand and easy to use. You deeply care about good design and UX;
- You are passionate about stock investing and are able to see the problems from the retail investor’s perspective.
What we would like to see from you:
- General understanding of the retail stock investing space and the role technology can play in empowering investors;
- 2+ years’ experience in a Product Management role for a digital B2C product;
- Ideally exposure to SEO;
- Proven ability to decompose big complex problems into bite-sized milestones in a systemic and logical manner;
- Great track record of working with engineers and designers:
- Products that speak for themselves – examples of customer-facing products you worked on that are intuitive to use and allow users to understand the value quickly.
- Equity (ESOP) in the business;
- Make a big impact in a profitable scaling startup;
- Learning & Development fund;
- Dedicated no meeting days & flexible working. Work when you are productive. More time for flow!
- Be included in key decision-making and making a difference to the business from day one;
- Social events - like BBQ, Paintball, or team Share Club -