Syndicated Content Partnership Manager
Simply Wall St transforms the way everyday people around the world invest, through empowering them to understand complicated financial data and make better, non-emotional financial decisions. The average retail investor massively underperforms the market, but they really don’t have to. We cover over 100,000 stocks, over 91 countries, all around the world.
Reporting directly to the Founder and CEO, this is an opportunity to work at a well-funded, profitable, fintech startup. We have over 2 million customers all around the world, and we are solving a very interesting problem in a very underserved space. Hear from our founder here.
As the first Syndicated Content Partnership Manager for Simply Wall St News, there is a massive market opportunity for you to make a real impact, and shape how we grow our business and acquire new business opportunities.
We provide high-quality, well-written stock analysis, especially on stocks and markets where there is often sparse or no coverage, to millions of retail investors every month. This is all supported by AI and natural language generation, presented in a simple and visual way. Some of the world's biggest finance media brands are already using our content.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- You’ll be helping us create partnerships with the world's biggest brokers and finance media brands to distribute our content.
- Reporting and working directly to the founder, you will own the overarching strategy and syndication partner lifecycle.
- Develop and lead partnership outreach activities with editors, partnership managers or founders;
- Negotiate agreements and ensure integration and onboarding is successful;
- Stay up to date on the news product road map, and work closely with internal teams like SEO and the content news team to optimise new business opportunities.
You have previous sales, partnerships or account management experience in the financial media space. You are someone who is excited about the opportunity to build relationships in the broking and financial media space. You are a high achieving, proactive, self-starter, who can work independently to drive results. You love building relationships and have a genuine approach to customers needs and the ability to solution-sell.
- Make a big impact in a profitable scaling startup;
- Fully remote position & flexible working hours - work where & when you are most productive;
- Highly competitive compensation package;
- Be included in key decision-making and making a difference to the business from day one;
- Learn to invest like a professional and become a fundamental analysis machine;
- Virtual social events - like team Share Club.