Simply Wall St transforms the way everyday people around the world invest, through empowering them to understand complicated financial data and make better, non-emotional financial decisions. The average retail investor massively underperforms the market, but they really don’t have to. We cover over 100,000 stocks, in 91 countries, all around the world.
You will work in a multifaceted role driving our next level of organic growth, from user engagement, retention, loyalty, advocacy, and community across multi-channels. Combining your passion for creativity and experimentation, we want you to own organic growth tactics to increase funnel conversion and drive user growth. Making data-driven decisions to prioritise the right organic growth initiatives to focus on.
This is an opportunity to work at a well-funded, profitable, SaaS startup. We have over 2.3 million users globally, and we are solving a very interesting problem in a very underserved space. Hear from our founder - https://youtu.be/QobC86VzFeg.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work in a cross-functional team on organic growth strategy & initiatives (Email marketing, social media, branding, content, promotion, podcasts, YouTube etc).
- Drive key brand initiatives with a big focus on affiliate marketing campaigns.
- Define key metrics and optimise performance across marketing channels.
- Partner with our SEO Manager, Product Managers & Content team to ensure we’re strategically creating the best possible content for our community.
MORE ABOUT YOU:
- Previous experience in an organic growth marketing role; Ideally B2C
- Growth mindset - always thinking about ways to grow, learn and improve;
- Stay on top of market trends and insights to implement best-in-class growth marketing strategies;
- Excited about the problem we are solving for retail investors - investing in the stock market ideally;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-growth startup;
- Proactive with the initiative to drive new ideas.
- Equity (ESOP) in the business;
- Make a big impact in a profitable scaling startup;
- Learning & Development fund;
- Dedicated no meeting days. More time for flow!
- Be included in key decision-making and making a difference to the business from day one;
- Social events - like BBQs, Cooking, Paintball, team Share Club - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAxxqaiG6bY or Manga Sketching https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZGxJPN4xCA
Unfortunately due to COVID restrictions, we are only accepting candidates who are based in Australia and with full working rights to work here.